The Center for Social Research is an educational and action-research institution — a think and do tank — whose mission is to foster social transformation based on the principles of individual and cultural freedom, democratic equality, and social responsibility in economic life.
We pursue this mission through:
- Academic and Scholarly Research
- Action Research Projects
- Public Presentations, Workshops, and Seminars
- Citizen Conversation Circles
- Web Resources and E-Newsletters
- Collaborating with other like-minded organizations